5.11.09

cowboy bebop & the family stone:


This is my today. Sly & the Family Stone and Cowboy Bebop. I am re-listening to all my Sly albums and re-watching the Cowboy Bebop series (and movie...which I haven't seen yet). It's pretty slick. So far I have listened to 'A Whole New Thing' and 'Dance to the Music;' about to start 'Stand!' I just finished episode 20 of Bebop so I have six left and the movie. Good times. A perfect way to unwind after work. I'm of the opinion that Cowboy Bebop is one of the greatest series of all time, animated or no. If you have written it off because it's anime, all I can say is give it a chance and it will win you over. From its visual style, to its use of killer music, and the mix of series episodes forming a story arch and its self-contained comedic 'sessions,' it truly is a treat. Also Sly is the shiz as well!
Enjoy.
The Baron.

No comments: